Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Personal Profile

I am married to Bob and we are 'parents' to 2 very spoilt Old English Sheepdogs.

I was born and raised in Allora,(my father was the Church of England Minister in Allora ) after completing my primary school education at the Allora State School I then followed the family tradition and attended the Glennie Memorial School.

After finishing school I gained employment at the Allora Pharmacy, then joined the then Bank of New South Wales / Westpac. After taking a transfer to Clifton I met my future husband.
Four years after we were married we purchased a local Service Station which we operated for 24years.

My family history on my Mothers side dates back to James Charles White ( my Great Great Grandfather who was the first manager of Jondaryan Station.

My Great Grandfather Charles White a trained architect was in volved in the original planning of the Colony / Toowoomba.

No comments: